Hunter Valley Wine and Cheese Tasting Day Tours
Why not get out of the city and enjoy Australia's oldest wine region. Just 2 hours north of Sydney with over 80 regional wineries offering wines of international repute. The Hunter Valley region is especially noted for its Shiraz and Semillon. A great day out enjoying free wine tasting in a country atmosphere.
Picture yourself sampling an award winning wine while relaxing in the company of country hospitality. Whether you're visiting Australia or live here, you won't regret booking this great day out while in Sydney.
Below are some of the many highlights of our Hunter Valley Wine and Cheese Tasting Day Tours
- FREE wine tasting savouring up to 20 different wine styles ranging from the large wine producers to excellent smaller boutique establishments.
- Complimentary pick ups from convenient City locations or many City hotels.
- Dual-air-conditioned vehicle fully equipped for your extra comfort.
- Cross the famous Sydney Harbour Bridge and travel through the leafy green North Shore of Sydney.
- Travel through beautiful countryside, rolling fields and Australian bush land - a very scenic tour.
- We go direct to the Hunter Valley so if you want more time tasting great wine, food and cheese then this is the tour for you.
- FREE cafe lunch is included for regular tour departures! (vegetarian options also available)
- Delicious lunch includes choice of baguettes, salad, pies, fish, chicken, burgers, chips, with coffee, tea or soft drink in the picturesque
Hunter Valley gardens village. Our clients regularly tell us this is one of the best lunches they've experienced on any tour (value $20!).
- Cross the scenic Hawkesbury River
- Learn about Aboriginal culture.
- Buy wines direct from the cellar door.
- Cheese shop visit and free tasting
- With our friendly, relaxed tours there's the opportunity to meet fellow travellers from many different cultures and countries.
- Travel through the Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park
- Evolved from 20 years tourism experience, this is the best value Hunter Valley wine and cheese tasting tour.
- Tour finishes back in Sydney around 6-6:30pm
- Pick up from City Hotels or:
- Holiday Inn Potts Point, 203 Victoria street, Potts Point at 7.00am (Kings Cross / Potts Point)
- Mercure Central, 818-820 George St, Little Regent St entrance at 7.15am (near Central Station)
- Adina Apartment Hotel Harbourside - 55 Shelley St at 7:30am (near King St Wharf)
- Circular Quay area, pickup Sir Stamford Hotel 93 Macquarie St at 7.40am
1800 990 457
North America Toll-Free
(61 2) 4227 9902
256bit Secure Online Booking